Thursday, August 07, 2014

Day 12 - In the Books!

5:43 AM - Thursday morning

I have a delivery to Dobson NC this morning so I am leaving early today.  Had to get up at 5:00 AM for the workout.  Just completed, I timed the whole thing today.  18 mins 30 seconds, including stretching.  This is no easy workout, I am not taking but a few seconds between exercises to catch my breath if any at all.

I have been at my target weight of 165 for the past few days so I can now ease up on my diet a bit and eat a little more.  I had spaghetti last night with garlic bread.  The bread was my cheat.



Two more days and we are off to the Combat Hapkido Seminar then the next Saturday is the 35th Wildcats Reunion, where I will be entertaining as well as participating.  Should be fun!

I intend to stick with this routine even after all this is over but modify it some and gear it more towards a cross fit workout with a few more elements of weight training and some pull ups.

Until then,


Peace





JD






No comments: