Saturday, July 26, 2014

Workout Routine Day 1

Started a new 30 day challenge this morning.



I have asked a few friends to join me, set your own parameters since we each have different levels of fitness and different injuries to deal with.

My diet will be one good meal a day, healthy snacks and fruit as well as one protein shake per day.

Here's the workout I began with, I will add to it as I go.

2 sets to start, will go to 3 sets after the first week, then 4 sets in the 3rd week.

50 jumping jacks to warm up then stretch upper and lower body

25 squats
25 pushups
25 calf raises
50 crunches
25 oblique crunches each side

2nd set the same as first but start again w/ 50 jumping jacks

25 squats
25 pushups
25 calf raises
50 crunches
25 oblique crunches each side

If you don't think you have time just get up a half hour earlier than normal and you can knock this out pretty quickly...




No comments: