Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fitness Challenge update!

Day two and I am on track with both my diet and workout.

My calves are really sore today!  They are one of my weak spots and on top of the workout I went for a 1.5 mile hike this afternoon at Kings Mountain.  It was not very challenging incline wise but I was already sore to begin with.



I will get up early in the morning as usual and knock out my 2 sets.

Remember, you design your own Workout.  Use mine as a guide if you like but tailor it to suit your body.

The diet is flexible but as we all know when it comes to losing weight, it's 70% diet and 30% workout.

You have to stick to the diet to get results.  I always recommend at least one cheat meal a week but don't overdo it.  Reward yourself only if you have earned it!

Good Luck!!!!





JD

No comments: