Sunday, January 15, 2017

A you tired? This will help!

Drink Water!

Yes, it's that simple.  Drinking water can refresh your entire body and refocus your mind.  Many people are dehydrated.  From mildly to wildly!  Most of us do not drink enough water because we drink too much coffee, soda, beer, etc..  Many of these drinks are diuretics and will cause you to purge the water from your system leaving you dehydrated. I know because I have had that problem for many years.  I am a coffee addict and I love to quench my thirst on a hot day with cold beer instead of water.  So that leaves me dehydrated most of the time.  Even when I try to drink more water I have trouble drinking as much as my body needs.  So since we have just begun a new year, let's make it our goal to drink more water!  Water is our source of life, we can survive for many days, even weeks without food but without water, the body will shut down in about 3 to 5 days.  Think about this, when we sweat or exhale we are losing the bodies moisture just as when we eliminate waste.  In a body made up of 60% water this can deplete our needed supply very quickly.  Brain tissue will begin to shrink and organs shut down. We can not think clearly or concentrate as well.  If you are working in a dangerous environment this can lead to disaster!  I drive allot and when I start feeling tired  and losing focus I reach for the water (if I have any) and within seconds after a long drink I feel refreshed and my mind becomes clearer!  Here's a very good article extolling the virtues of drinking and using water for good health.

So, Drink Water My Friend!



Benefits of Drinking Water!http://greatist.com/health/health-benefits-water

No comments: