Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blogging for health and wealth!






If you have read any of my previous posts you know I am involved with the "90 Day Challenge" by Visalus Sciences. Drinking VI Shakes now has become ingrained in my daily routine. I love this stuff! After losing about 22 lbs in 8 weeks I am into the home stretch of my 90 days. I am also promoting the product. I am passionate about the company and what it's products have done for me and what they can do for others. I am recommending it for many of my friends and actively trying to make a serious run at becoming an Ambassador with this company! I need your help to accomplish that goal!

If you want or need to lose some weight this is an amazing product so give it a try! You won't be sorry. But like anything else you have to comitt yourself to this and eat right when your not drinking shakes. Lay off the Pizza, soda and other stuff that will replace those calories that you lost early in the day. Don't eat late at night, drink a small shake if you get hungry. It's 10:00 PM here and I just finished a good workout and a before bed-time shake. I know losing weight is tough, I struggled with it for years but Visalus has changed that for me. I hope it can be what you are looking for as well. Visit my Visalus page @ http://pearcejd.myvi.net

No comments: