Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We are all different!



Loosing weight is a battle many of us fight in our lifetimes. Some of us more than others. I'm pretty lucky I suppose as I have always been fairly thin even though I was up to 199 lbs several years ago, I manage to stay around 175 - 180 most of the time. Recently I managed to loose 10 lbs by removing bread from my deit. It took me three months to loose that 10 lbs as I like to eat sweets at night before bed.

However I recently ran across a product by Visalus Sciences that led to me dropping 15 more lbs in only 5 weeks! WOW, I was amazed and still am. I signed on and am still in the middle of my 90 Day Challenge. I know this works, will it work for you? Only time will tell, take the "90 Day Challenge" and find out!

What have you got to loose?



No comments: