Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blue Belt Test


Greetings!
Today I passed my Blue Belt test in Combat Hapkido.. I am also injury free for the most part and able to continue on to test for my 1st Kyu in Aikido soon (fingers crossed) maybe in a month or two which will allow me to finally start my training for my Black Belt test. I am eager to get there after alot of hard work. Last Thursday two of my good freinds from Aikido class took their Black Belt tests together. I filmed the majority of it and just burned it to a DVD to share with the class in fact. It was a great test and they both did exceptionally well. Conratulations to both Noah and Yuka!
By the way, I have learned to play "Night Moves" by Bob Seger on the guitar over the past few weeks. What a great song! If I could only sing it like he does.. (grin)
Thanksgiving is next week so I hope you all have a blessed and safe week.
Peace
JD

No comments: